Wednesday, March 19, 2008

February 2008...

A lot happened in February. Andy's mom and sisters came to visit. Rachel loved seeing them and playing with her cousin Erick. We had a blast while they were here.












We went out to Cluff Ponds to... skip rocks and hike! That was much more fun than fishing!
We went to see Anthony and Vinette's new house... well it wasn't theirs yet. Rachel and Erick loved playing on the swing and slide that is in their yard. I am so excited that they are going to be in Pima now!!!
We also went to the Renisiance Festival... Rachel and I rode the elephant with Andy's sister Amanda and his nephew Erick. The only thing that Rachel acted interested in at all of the shops was a purple fox tail. I didn't know how attached she would be to it when I bought it.
When we were on our way to leave one of the "horses" tried to get us to ride on his cart by letting us sit on it to take a picture. It would have been fun... too bad Rachel was hungry!

My family all came down for Holly's funeral... Not the best thing for them to be able to come down for, but we tried to enjoy their company anyway. I was able to meet Nila's baby Talon, he is 8 months old now, and I also met Kim's baby Hunter, she is 5 months old now. They are both so stinkin' cute. I am glad that I finally got to meet them.

3 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

Yay!! Another blogger! It's so fun to see what your cute little family has been up to.

Margo said...

I had no idea you had a blog...why are you holding out on me! Looks like you are doing great!

Adria said...

she is so cute em!! i was just telling mark that we should drive up there one of these saturdays and hang out with you guys! it's been too long:)