And of course... she had to make a mess all over herself with the spaghetti... good thing for baths!
We went in to my aunt's house one of the days to let the kids ride her horse. Last time we were there Rachel wouldn't even touch the horse... this time she practically jumped up on it. She loved it and now she rides her toy horse even more. I love how she says horsie!
I don't know what I did to make Tish (the horse) mad at me... but she thought it would be fun to step on my foot... I didn't have the same thought. Luckily I picked up my foot before she got all the way down, so I just ended up with a bad scratch and my foot was a little black and blue... I guess I should have worn tennis shoes!
The girls also had fun feeding Tish... well riding in the wheel barrow, Sady just didn't know how to keep it standing up! It was a fun filled week and I am glad that we could go visit!
2 comments:
I'm bummed you guys came up and we didn't get to see you! We didn't even know you were here. Oh well. Next time!
Post a Comment