Monday, April 28, 2008
Pretty in Pink...
Rachel always looks so stinkin' cute in her Sunday dresses. Oh... I did say stinkin', she is the most rotten girl when it comes to church. She decided that it would be fun to throw her crayons down the isle at church yesterday. She also thinks that it is fun to go in circles around the legs of the bench, so she goes out in the isle into the next row and back to me. She has learned that if she makes any noise at all her daddy tells me to take her out... well, she likes giong out, because then she gets to watch all the other rotten kids play. She is a smart one, and it didn't take her long to figure that out. I tell you... she must get all this rotteness from her daddy, because we all know that I was a PERFECT ANGEL when I was little! Anyway, I hope all is well with all of you! Have a GREAT week!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Rachel is getting so big and you are right she is a cutie. Her hair is getting long. Can't wait to see you all soon.
What a cutie! I love her pink sparkle shoes--Rylee has some very similar.
oh please don't try to fool people into thinking you were a good little kid!! so many memories of so many fights between you and laney!!! lol!! i can kind of see a little bit of tyler in her!! i love girls but hate the sassiness!! see you next week!
Too cute! She looks alot like her dad!
emma she is SO cute.
She looks so grown up in these pictures. She isn't rotten she is just a 2 year old:) But of course she gets her naughtiness from her daddy because mommies are always perfect, ha, ha. Well have a good week. Talk to ya soon.
Lovely dresses!! I got so cute Nordstrom dresses for my baby...
Post a Comment