Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shoes...






I just wanted to post a few pictures to show how much of a big girl Rachel is! She is starting to dress herself... ok, so it's just her shoes, but that is a big step! She loves taking her shoes off and putting them back on. Most of the time they actually end up on the right feet! I have still been working with her on "potty training"... it is actually going good for a 22 month old. She will tell me sometimes when she has to "pee" which is most of the time #2, and if she doesn't tell me before hand... then she tells me "I stink" right after in her cute little baby voice. I don't know if I am ready for her to grow up yet... well, other than the potty training! I can't believe that she will be two in two months!

2 comments:

Mandi Lou said...

She's getting sooo big! I love those shoes, they are way too cute!

Hawkins Family said...

She is so cute. She is getting to be a big girl. Good luck on the potty training. It is not very fun, but when they finally are it is such a huge relief. Hope to see ya Sunday:)