I love these pictures...
Monday, May 26, 2008
Crazy driver...
We bought Rachel this car for Christmas last year... She used it more as a "drive-in movie" car though (we put it in front of the tv when we were watching a movie). She liked playing with it in her bedroom... and pushing it all over the house. We never put the battery in it though because she didn't quite understand how to make it go. Well, a few weeks ago I finally put the battery in, only, she wasn't that great of a driver in the house, so I took it back out. So, I finally decided that maybe it would be a good idea to take the car outside to drive it... yeah, I'm a little slow! Anyway, Rachel had a blast driving the car in the backyard! Don't look too close at the pictures though, because you might see that our yard STILL doesn't have any grass in it... hey, we've only lived in the house for 2 years, maybe after we've owned it for 10 we might have grass!!! Actually we are improving... you can see some of the nasty old fence in some of the pictures, and you can also see Andy in the background putting up our new fence that we are going to cover with some pretty green hedges!




I love these pictures...
Rachel can drive looking backwards,
with no hands
& standing up!

She got her car stuck in the leaves and then she got out to try and figure out how to get in un-stuck.
I was helping her one time to get un-stuck, and I used my hand to push the pedal... she is a quick learner, and that is the way she drove the rest of the time!
I love these pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I love the little car! I bet she has so much fun in it! I like the drive-in movie thing- what a cute idea!
Post a Comment