My Best Friend Adria came up to visit yesterday and today. We had so much fun hanging out. The kids all got along really well and had lots of fun playing together! We took the girls out for R&R Pizza and they were surprizingly all really good! They loved playing in the big bathtub together and then jumping in the crib! After we got the kids to bed, we stayed up late talking and watching "P.S. I Love You". I made them keep the light on so that I didn't fall alseep, because whenever I watch a movie in the dark (sometimes even in the middle of the day) I tend to fall asleep about 5 minutes into it. I had Adria come to school with me today and I gave her a scalp treatment, manicure and a facial! She slept pretty much through the entire thing! I snuck a picture of her all wrapped up like a mummy and then one of my friends took a picture of both of us. Thanks for the fun time Adria... hope we can do it more often!
5 comments:
i had so much fun with you girls!! whats up with the video? the girls look like monkeys on crack!
Hey Emma! It's Amy (Setlow) Sorensen! Your little family is so cute! I just started a blog because I think it is such a neat way to keep in touch with everyone! Next time you come to Flagstaff give me a call!
Sorry I'm new at this! My blog address did not show up on my comment so let me try it again!
It looks like you had a good time! It is always fun to have a girls night out every once in a while!
How fun! I miss going to Pima in the summers!
Post a Comment