TAGGED!!!
Three names you go by:
1. Emma
2. Mommy
3. Emma Jean
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. My Pajamas
2. My glasses
3. My wedding ring
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. Play with Rachel
2. Gel Nails
3. Blog, Blog, Blog...
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be done with school:)
2. To have my house finished... I hate the little detail stuff
3. To weigh what I did when I got married!
Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. Cocoa... Rachel's dog that currently lives at Papa & Grandma's house!
2. My fish that I had when we got married
3. My cat Spot that Denise gave me some time in Jr. High or High School!
Three things you did last night:
1. Made dinner
2. Cleaned up Rachel's throw-up
3. Slept...
Three things you ate today
1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2. Turkey Lunchable
3. Green Chili Burro
Three people you last talked to:
1. Andy
2. Rachel
3. Angie
Three longest car rides:
1. Pima, AZ to Lincoln, NE, to Grand Forks, ND, back to Pima!
2. Pima, AZ to wherever it was in Texas that my sister Amy lived... I hate being old!
3. Gilbert, AZ to Eugene, OR or Pima, AZ to the Pepprage Farms place in Idaho... I don't know which is further!
Three favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Valentine's Day
Three favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Strawberry Guava Fuse
3. Cranberry Grapefruit Sobe
now im tagging Adria, Bryna & Chelsea... lol ABC!
2 comments:
So I just wanted to take some time to defend myself. Nate and I always have the best intentions of visiting friends when we go to Thatcher, but it always goes by too fast. It's hard enough trying to split one weekend between two families. It's even harder to find time for friends. Please don't hate me! Next time I come down I will try my best to call you!!! (But I will need your number first:)
Oh by the way...You forgot one other name you go by: Enima! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment