Well life has been busy since I don't have school anymore! We have been going swimming everyday! Rachel loves it! The only problem is that she loves to put her head under the water. I guess it will take time for her to learn not to do that, and as long as I stay right by her she will be ok.
We have also been working on POTTY TRAINING! Rachel has been doing really good with it! She hasn't had more than two accidents a day! The past two days she only had one accident each day! I have been putting a diaper on her when she takes her nap and most of the time it is still dry when she wakes up! Last night was the first night that she didn't wet her diaper! She was bone dry when she woke up this morning! I don't know if she will be completely trained by my goal (her 2nd birthday on Sunday), but she is definately on her way! She loves her "Rella Panties" even though only two of them have have Cinderella on them! I took these of Rachel this morning!
Rachel is really excited for her Gampa & Gamma to come tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment