Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swimming...

I finally remembered to take my camera to the pool so I could take pictures of Rachel swimming! This time we took Grammy with us. Rachel was the only one in the baby pool when we got there, so she had a lot of fun jumping around by herself... she liked playing with the kids when they got there too!
She loves going swimming, on the days I don't take her she isn't too happy about it.
She loves to put her face under the water to get her hair wet, then she pushes her hair back out of her face... I think it's kinda funny, because that is what my sisters and I used to do when we were little... ok, sometimes we still do it... we like looking like George Washington!
She also likes to jump off the side of the pool into the water... only I am afraid she is going to hit her bum on the step, so I make her jump off the step!
She likes to jump up in the middle of the pool and land on her bum too!
She tries to float on her back... one day she learned that she could lay down on the step, so now she likes doing that too!
She noticed the camera!
She is definately a mermaid!
I'm not quite sure what she was doing here!
I layed down so see if I could get some sun on the back of my legs... hahaha! Rachel though I was taking a nap, so she wanted to lay by me to go "night night"!
The best part about taking her swimming is that she will go right to sleep when we get home!



P.S. Potty training isn't going as planned. She still has 1 or 2 accidents a day. She has been dry a few times in the morning and 5 or 6 after a nap. I still put a diaper on her when we go to town... sometimes she tells me she has to go, and sometimes she is dry when we get home! She really isn't doing too bad for a little girl that is barely 2, I just really had my hopes up for NO diapers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures!!! Wish I was there having fun with ya'll!

Adria said...

so can she actualy swim? i don't even want to think about potty training...good luck

Anna & Nando said...

It's great to be a kid in the summer time! Have a good one!

Audra said...

Rachel is so cute. I hope you guys are enjoying the heat in AZ.