Sunday, August 31, 2008

Potty Training 202...

I finally got sick of buying pull-ups, so I decided that Rachel was going to wear her big girl panties unless we were in town or she was sleeping! I started taking her to my mom's in panties (with some spares) and I only send them one pull-up for her nap! She surprizingly is doing really good! She has only been having one or two accidents a day! Friday I was cooking dinner and she kept tooting and climbing on and off the potty, after a while it became a game I guess, so I put her on the potty and told her she had to stay there until she went... about 2 minutes went by and she startes saying "mommy I done", so I went in the bathroom and she says, "I put my turd in there!" I have no clue where she came up with turd, but I had to laugh! Saturday we went to town at 7:30 for breakfast, we were in town pretty much all day, and when we weren't Rachel was having her quiet time and taking her nap... I had put a pull-up on her before we left and she stayed in the same one until about 5:30! She went potty twice everywhere we went, and she was dry after her quiet time! It wasn't until after her nap (which I don't think she had really slept) that she came out she had pooped her pull-up... but at least it was dry! She has also started to go and get on the potty be herself! I can't believe she can climb up on the tall toilet with her seat on it and not fall in! She even tries to wipe by herself! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that Rachel is doing really good with her potty training! Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

Hawkins Family said...

Way to go Rachel!!! Love the goggles.