Andy and I celebrated our Sixth Anniversary today! We had a wonderful day! I can't believe it has been that long! I look forward to spending many more years with Andy!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats!!! I talked to you today and totally missed that it was your anniversary and then got home and realized.
7 comments:
Congrats!!!
I talked to you today and totally missed that it was your anniversary and then got home and realized.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Love Ya,
Manda
Happy Anniversary!! Its crazy how time flies!!!
look how young you are in that pic!!! happy anniversary, can't believe it has been that long!!
Congratulations...and have fun and enjoy every minute of the years to come!
Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had fun.
Happy Anniversary Emma and Andy! Oh and congrats on the new job. Hope it is working out well.
Has it already been 6 years? I remember it like it was yesterday. Crazy how time flies!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment