Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!...

Well... I guess it's better late than never! This year was a different Thanksgiving for me. We had Andy's Dad and Step-mom down for Thanksgiving, and we had dinner at our house! It ended up really good. I was able to get my turkey in the Woodall's turkey pit... so I didn't have to worry about figuring out how to cook it:) although when it came time to get it over to the Woodall's I had to run to my mom's first and have her pull out all the nasty stuff they shove it the turkey and then appearantly you are supposed to rinse them out... good thing I had my mom to help me, that could have been fun! Me, Andy, and Vinette cooked the food... and Rachel helped Dad peel the potatoes! It was nice to have them all over. It was really weird not going to my parents and having a million kids running around everywhere, but I really liked having dinner at my house, so I might have to try it with my family some time! Well, I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was a blast! I will have to post the pictures that I took a little later... they are on my video camera and I have to finish off the disk before I can finalize it. LOL!

2 comments:

Adria said...

wow i am impressed!! good job cooking all that stuff by yourself i would of freaked out!! i would imagine it was a lot nicer not having all the screaming kids running around:)

The Richards said...

wow sounds like fun! And alot of work....how are you feeling lately?