We have been having lots of fun this Christmas! I decided I wanted to try to make a gingerbread house this year with Rachel. She did pretty good on it. She decorated the roof and I did the walls. She put the grass/bushes around the bottom of the house too! It was lots of fun, and I survived trying to make it NOT look perfect!
I took some pictures of Rachel in front of the Christmas tree in her Christmas dress... then she had to take some pictures of me! She is definately her own person! She's pretty good at taking pictures though!
Rachel looked so cute sitting on the couch watching Dora, so I thought I would take some pictures of her doing her favorite thing in the world... I finally gave Elaine her camera back after these ones:(
My family has their Christmas gift exchange for the grandkids the Sunday before Christmas, and then we all open our stockings that are at their house! My mom's wall is getting crowded... it's a good thing she has a huge fire place! This year there are 31 stockings... next year there will be 34 as of right now! Hopefully there will be 37 though! Rachel looks a little grumpy because she just woke up from her nap!
Mandy had Andy this year and she wanted him to open his presents while they were here for the exchange! Andy has always wanted to have a new pair of socks to wear for a whole year. Well, that is what he told Mandy... and she actually got them for him! He is so excited, he's having a hard time waiting for the new year to start wearing them! I'm excited because socks are my least favorite thing to wash and fold, so I don't have to for a whole year now!!!!!!!! She also got him a John Deere BBQ set! He is excited for that too, because he needed a new set. It was a joke though, because appearantly he is obsessed with John Deere, so Mandy thought it would be funny! Thanks Mandy!
There were some small fireworks things in the stockings this year, so we went outside and let them off. The next morning Rachel and Carly decided it would be fun to decorate the little tree in the front yard... doesn't it look cute!

2 comments:
Cute pictures! Who else is expecting (since there will be more stockings on the wall next year). You naughty cousins...firworks are illegal :)
Merry Christmas!
Way cute pictures. I know the three that are expected but who are the other 3 to make the 37?
Post a Comment