1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: April 24, 2002

This was 3 Days later at our Packer Easter Picnic in Phoenix.
2.When is your "marriage" anniversary: August 23, 2002

For some reason, this is the only picture of our wedding on my computer!
3. How long have you known your spouse: the first time I met him was 9 years ago, but I didn't remember him until he told me that I was mean to him the first time I met him.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 9 Months... once he finally asked me out!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: At Hatch Brothers!
6. What is your spouse's full name: Andrew Reece Summers III
7. Do you have any children yet: Yep!
8. How many: Almost 2!
9. Do you have any house pets: Heck NO!... unless you count Andy and Rachel!
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own... for now, we'll see what the economy does.
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: Town
12. What are some of your favorite activities together: Working on our house or in the yard (yeah, we're weird), playing Super Nintendo, going to the Temple!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: We don't really go on many Vacations other than to family's houses!
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 5 sisters, 4 brothers, 3 sister-in-laws, 1 brother-in-law, and 6 or 7 step in-laws that I haven't met!
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: In the Temple yep!
17. What town is your current address: Pima
18. Do you work or stay at home: Stay home!
19. Where did you honeymoon: Mt. Graham
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Don't be afraid to talk to your spouce, they won't know what you want if you don't tell them!
NOW I tag: All my married friends... if I can do it, you can!
2 comments:
So which brother-in-law do you count? The count on our side last I heard was 5 plus however many you get from Andy.....
Oh... Sorry, I guess we have 5 brother-in-laws & 3 sister-in-laws on my side and 2 brother-in-laws & 1 sister-in-law on Andy's side too! So that makes a total of 12 Sisters & 12 Brothers + the steps I've never met.
Post a Comment