We have been having a pretty fun month! My freezer is no longer covered in ice... and I can get ice and water out of my freezer door again!
Andy flew to Vegas last Thursday to celebrate his Grandpa Nelson's 80th Birthday! He had a lot of fun. He got to see all of his Aunts and Uncles and he hadn't seen some of them in 20 years! He even got to play a little 21 and won 150 Bucks (he had never played the tables before)! He was smart this time and stopped while he was ahead (usually he keeps going on the slots and loses it all again). They stayed at the Stratosphere. He really wanted to ride the roller-coaster at the top of it, but nobody would ride with him. He drove from Vegas to Cedar City Saturday night to pick up his dad. They drove back to Vegas Sunday to catch the plane back to Phoenix! They have quite the busy week planned out while he is here. Right when they got home yesterday they went to work on forming the spot for the hot tub pad! Reece has been going back and forth to town all day to get enough sand and gravel so that they can pour it when Andy gets off at 4 today! I am so excited for the hot tub to actually be where it goes so that it doesn't look so ghetto! Rachel has been loving every minute with her Grandpa! She is going to be really sad when he leaves on Thursday.


These are the pictures he texted me. He said he only one like $2 for all the Aces and the other was one of the rides at the top of the Stratosphere that he wanted to ride! I'm glad nobody would ride with him!




Me and Rachel were such amazing supervisors!
My brother Nathan and his wife Mandy came up to visit us for the weekend while Andy was gone! I love having them come up! They got here late Thursday night and stayed until Sunday evening when Andy got home! We always have a lot of fun playing games and going to WALMART! We took these pictures at my parents on Friday! Alyssa looks so much cuter than I do... she is due in 14 1/2 weeks, so she still has a long time to get bigger!
I am really excited that time has been going by so quickly... well, at least for now! I only have 7 Weeks, 2 Days & 17 Hours left until they cut me open and our little girl arrives! I don't know how excited I will be when the time gets a little closer... it is going to be lots of fun having a new baby with Rachel!
I took this one at home Sunday... I hope I don't get much bigger!
5 comments:
I had so much fun visiting as well. Can't wait for the next time.
Gettin' big (in a very good way)! Is there anything you need for Rebecca?
She's going to be here before you know it!.. Time is flying.. Yeah I hunting down a jumping castle (finally)..it's going to be mostly alot of 6 year old girls plus Kolbee! But if you guys get bored your more then welcome to come to Kenzee party (sat, March 28th 10-12 at the Thatcher park, and there will be a jumping castle..lol
whoops..grammy correction..I hunted down a jumping castle..I went to Pima what do you expect!
Ok you're pregnant too? Why does nobody tell me this stuff? And you're way more pregnant than I am. You're such a cute pregnant lady! Congrats Cuz!
Post a Comment