The 1st time Rachel got to hold her little sister!
Me and my girls!
***
She has been quite the little helper with Rebecca! She loves getting me a diaper, a wipe, and an alcohol wipe so that I can change her diaper! She even loves taking the stinky diaper to the trash can! She loves helping me bathe her too!
***
She really wants to be able to feed her... but she doesn't understand that she doesn't have milk. She thinks if she drinks milk, she will be able to feed her! I am waiting for her to start nursing her dolls!
Pretty in Pink! Rebecca is naked because she was just sun bathing!
***
She loves holding her and tries to every chance she gets. At least she hasn't tried to pick her up on her own yet. Her favorite thing to do is lay on the couch with Rebecca laying by her! She loves having me take pictures of it... as long as I show them to her!
Laying on the couch before and after we got Rebecca ready for bed!
***
She is really good about letting Rebecca swing or sit in her bouncer without bugging her. Rebecca had a little bit of jaundice, so she had to sun bathe... we put the swing backwards in the bay window so that she could soak up all the sun! She loved to swing naked... I didn't get any pictures of her naked though, but here are some with her clothes on!
Sleepy time in the bouncer!
Sun bathing in the swing!
***
Rachel saying goodbye before going with Maddie to dance class!
9 comments:
They both are adorable! How are you recovering?
your girls are so beautiful! do you know when you are blessing her yet? we will for sure come up for it! hope to see you soon, miss you love ya!
They are to cute. Love them. Rachel is so funny.
So cute and precious. Can't wait to see her.
What a good big sister! I'm sorry she has jaundice, I hope she gets over it soon!
Congrats little sis! She is adorable! I am a little jealous. All I have so far are boys...that and I still have 15 weeks left until Archer is due!!
Thanks for posting all of those great pictures. I love the one where Rachel is kissing Becca's forehead.
She's so sweet! We still need to come by and see you!! I can't figure out who she looks like? She's so cute! Glad Rachel is doing well with her.
Precious!
Post a Comment