Elaine's ward has a playdate every other Tuesday, so me and the girls decided to tag along this week! Rachel had a blast playing with all the kids and I enjoyed hanging out with all the moms and their new babies! This is Carly (niece), Rachel, Riley (nephew) and Chancy (friend) eating some yummy snacks!
***
Rachel wanted me to take a picture of her holding her sister... I hadn't taken one in a while I guess!
***

This is a picture of my AWESOME find on Craig's List! Well, actually Elaine found it for me! It was only 30 Bucks! I have been wanting to get a double jogger and a bike trailer... and this is BOTH! I am so excited to start using it! It was in Mesa, so my AWESOME friend Adria went and picked it up for me, and my parents are going to get it from her next week on there way to Williams. So, in another 9 days, I will be able to start using this baby! Now all I need is a really cool PINK 3 wheel bike with a "granny" seat on it! Maybe Craig's List will do some good with that too!
***
Yesterday we decided to have a trial run on the slip n' slide to see how the kids were going to like it for Rachel's B-Day party on Monday! They had a blast! At first they didn't quite knoe what to do, but they got the hang of it!
Carly
Riley
Rachel and Carly
Jeremiah, Riley and Carly
Jeremiah and Carly
Rachel
Sady
***
And this is what I mean by still attached! My poor little girl just can't seem to let go of her umbellical cord. I have been pouring 91% alcohol on it like crazy. I guess I am just going to have to try and do nothing to it. Appearantly studies have shown that if you do nothing to it it comes off faster... It's worth a try I guess! She just really wants to take a REAL bath... and maybe a little dip in the swimming pool! Well, wish us some luck on getting this thing to come off. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!
7 comments:
Man, I can't believe that it is still attached... I am looking forward to this next visit. Love Ya!!
That is crazy Rebecca still has her cord (does it stink yet!!) LOL!!! Looks like the kids had a blast on the slip and slide...we cant' wait till Monday for Rachel party..the kids can't seem to quit talking about it!!! See you then..
oh summer fun. I am jacking your pictures.
Looks like some great fun-you guys are so awesome to make sure the kids have some wet fun every day!
I wish that my boys could be there for the party! I know that they would have a blast!! I hope you all enjoy and post some cool pics...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!
Hey Emms...Have Rachel look at my page with you....Love you all...
I always wanted one of those for Wilson. He really likes to ride. He loves the fourwheeler. You can use that bad boy to workout. You can get a great wo by pushing those two around Pima.
Post a Comment