Monday, June 29, 2009

Rebecca's Blessing Day!...

Yesterday was an extra special day for the Andy Summer's Sr. Family! Not only did we bless Rebecca, but it was Braunson's mission farewell too!!! Andy did a GREAT job with the blessing! I am so glad that I have a worthy Husband that is able to use the Priesthood to bless our children and our family! Here are a few pictures of the little munchkin'!
Getting Ready for Church
Our 1st Family Picture with Rebecca!
So Sleepy on the way home!
Posing for Mommy to take a MILLION pictures!
Rachel loves her baby sister! I'm not sure why, but she likes to make goofy faces when I take her picture... silly girl!
Braun gave a really good talk. He is going to be an AWESOME missionary! I hope he doesn't get too sidetracked with all the "good lookin' girls" there in Florida! LOL! I wanted to get a picture of Braun and Rebecca, but I guess they were in a hurry to leave... I never saw them after church.
It was our farewell too I guess since it was our last Sunday in Pima 4th Ward. I am going to miss everyone in our ward... It is such an awesome ward! Hopefully the ward in Texas is as good as this one was... it's going to be hard to top!

Well, we are just about all packed up! We only have a few more things in the house to put in the U-haul... a dresser, my glider, the crib, our matresses, the freezer, and a few odds and ends that will end up in a miscelaneous box! And then there's Andy's shop... I sure hope it will all fit! At least all my stuff is already in! I am excited to get on the road and head to our new town! We will probably leave Thursday or Friday... not Tuesday like we originally thought... but at least Andy won't have to be stuck driving the U-haul for his 30th birthday!
Andy and the girls chillin' in the ONLY seat left in the house! They love their Daddy!
My parents have been really good to keep all the kids so that Elaine can help me pack. They have been having a blast playing on the slip n' slide!

I also wanted to put a picture of my newest niece on here! Zoey Amelia Packer was born on the 18th! She is 7 weeks younger than Rebecca and makes her look like a giant baby! I layed Zoey down in front so that Rebecca didn't look so big!
Aren't they CUTE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Britt Riggin said...

I can't believe you moved to Texas! I'm SO jealous! You're girls are SO beautiful. I can't wait until ours gets here! Love you