Ever since I let Rachel help me make Hamburgers a couple weeks ago, she LOVES to help me cook dinner! She has also learned how to use the microwave and now I am NOT allowed to do it for her! She is growing up so fast... What am I going to do with an INDEPENDENT girl?

Rebecca is trying to roll over...




She is getting SO CLOSE!!! One of these days she is actually going to do it! I just hope I can catch it on video! LOL!!!
I tried to put a video onhere, but it was too dark. It was of Rebecca doing her new favorite thing! She loves to lay under her toy on the floor, and the other day she found that if she kicks it all the toys shake! She is so smart!


I finally moved Rebecca up to her 3-6 month clothes Saturday! I forgot how many cute dressed that we have! This is one that Aunt Kelly had bought for Rachel! Rebecca is growing so much! She is always SMILING!!!

My cuties!

A few ladies from out ward got together at the China Beach Pool on base yesterday! There are 3 Base pools I guess... this one is just for kids! It only goes to 4 ft deep! Rachel had a BLAST! She got a little sunburned, but she is being a good sport about it! Judy and Jarelyn (from Pima) came with us to the pool! We had lots of fun! It's so nice having someone living here from home!

Rachel has NO FEAR of the water! She was only by me for a little while when I took Rebecca in. We took Kartina with us and Rachel had a blast playing with her! (Katrina is Meili's aunt that is almost 17.)

Rebecca had to wear this floaty because her blow-up ones aren't "Coast Guard Approved". I could have just taken her in without any floaties, but she likes them! I actually think that it was a pretty cool thing, and I might have to look into getting them for the girls next year!

We made Rachel a Job Chart... she get's mad when I say JOB, she says it's her chore chart. She said she doen't have a job like Daddy, and that Mom's don't go to work! Little does she know! We bought colorful dry erase markers for it and she gets to pick the color to use for the day! This is only our second day using it, and it seems to be working REALLY GOOD!!! It was mush easier getting her to pick up her toys before bed yesterday! We told her that when it is all filled up with X's that she gets a prize. It actually is going to work out really good because it goes from Monday to Sunday and we go shopping on Monday, I always have to buy her M&M's or something anyway, so now we can just say it is for filling up all her X's!

Rachel's NEW bedding! She LOVES it!


The pillow that looks like Rachel's sham hasn't shipped yet, so once it gets here her bed will be complete! (I might have to come up with something for a bumper... we'll see, Rachel never went by the sides, so hopefully Rebecca doesn't either!) I just used the bedskirt I had ordered for Rachel's bed for the crib... I don't think that Rachel's bed needs one because of the side boards...

Rachel kept wanting me to take pictures of her posing on her bed!

I took the flat sheet from Rebecca's set and wrapped it around the changing table cushion! I was going to cut it and make a case for it, but I decided that I better not just in case she is still using this bedding after we are done with the changing table!

I need to get some curtain rods so I can hang the curtains!

So Cute!!!
Well, I hope everyone is doing good! We are looking forward to going to Arizona next month! I will be staying for 2 weeks, so I hope to be able to see everyone while I am there! Love ya!
Rebecca is trying to roll over...
She is getting SO CLOSE!!! One of these days she is actually going to do it! I just hope I can catch it on video! LOL!!!
I tried to put a video onhere, but it was too dark. It was of Rebecca doing her new favorite thing! She loves to lay under her toy on the floor, and the other day she found that if she kicks it all the toys shake! She is so smart!
I finally moved Rebecca up to her 3-6 month clothes Saturday! I forgot how many cute dressed that we have! This is one that Aunt Kelly had bought for Rachel! Rebecca is growing so much! She is always SMILING!!!
My cuties!
A few ladies from out ward got together at the China Beach Pool on base yesterday! There are 3 Base pools I guess... this one is just for kids! It only goes to 4 ft deep! Rachel had a BLAST! She got a little sunburned, but she is being a good sport about it! Judy and Jarelyn (from Pima) came with us to the pool! We had lots of fun! It's so nice having someone living here from home!
Rachel has NO FEAR of the water! She was only by me for a little while when I took Rebecca in. We took Kartina with us and Rachel had a blast playing with her! (Katrina is Meili's aunt that is almost 17.)
Rebecca had to wear this floaty because her blow-up ones aren't "Coast Guard Approved". I could have just taken her in without any floaties, but she likes them! I actually think that it was a pretty cool thing, and I might have to look into getting them for the girls next year!
We made Rachel a Job Chart... she get's mad when I say JOB, she says it's her chore chart. She said she doen't have a job like Daddy, and that Mom's don't go to work! Little does she know! We bought colorful dry erase markers for it and she gets to pick the color to use for the day! This is only our second day using it, and it seems to be working REALLY GOOD!!! It was mush easier getting her to pick up her toys before bed yesterday! We told her that when it is all filled up with X's that she gets a prize. It actually is going to work out really good because it goes from Monday to Sunday and we go shopping on Monday, I always have to buy her M&M's or something anyway, so now we can just say it is for filling up all her X's!
Rachel's NEW bedding! She LOVES it!
The pillow that looks like Rachel's sham hasn't shipped yet, so once it gets here her bed will be complete! (I might have to come up with something for a bumper... we'll see, Rachel never went by the sides, so hopefully Rebecca doesn't either!) I just used the bedskirt I had ordered for Rachel's bed for the crib... I don't think that Rachel's bed needs one because of the side boards...
Rachel kept wanting me to take pictures of her posing on her bed!
I took the flat sheet from Rebecca's set and wrapped it around the changing table cushion! I was going to cut it and make a case for it, but I decided that I better not just in case she is still using this bedding after we are done with the changing table!
I need to get some curtain rods so I can hang the curtains!
So Cute!!!
Well, I hope everyone is doing good! We are looking forward to going to Arizona next month! I will be staying for 2 weeks, so I hope to be able to see everyone while I am there! Love ya!
4 comments:
the bedding is way cute I like the crib and changing table white. there room is way cute. Can't wait for you to get here.
Where did you get Rachel's bed-rails? I like the pink. And I need to start looking into them for my little miss.
I just love the girls' room! Adorable little girls you have.
Way cute room! Love the bedspreads and their names. What a fun pool too! Way cool!
Post a Comment