On Tuesday we decided to take the kids up to the mountain to pick Apples! They had so much fun!

The drive up the mountain wasn't bad at all!


I helped all the kids pick there apple... then we had them pose for us!

Rachel loved the apples!

Me and my cute girl!
I'm not sure why the pictures are all different sizes... that's how they downloaded from Elaine's e-mail!
****
Rebecca also decided that she would take this opportunity to roll over! I blame Troy and Alyssa for putting her on her tummy while I wasn't there... I have been trying to catch her first time on video, so I guess we all will have to settle for her 7th or 8th time... They said that every time they put her on her tummy she just rolled right back over... Oh well!

The drive up the mountain wasn't bad at all!


I helped all the kids pick there apple... then we had them pose for us!

Rachel loved the apples!
Me and my cute girl!
I'm not sure why the pictures are all different sizes... that's how they downloaded from Elaine's e-mail!
****
Rebecca also decided that she would take this opportunity to roll over! I blame Troy and Alyssa for putting her on her tummy while I wasn't there... I have been trying to catch her first time on video, so I guess we all will have to settle for her 7th or 8th time... They said that every time they put her on her tummy she just rolled right back over... Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment