When I first bought this (about 2 months ago) Rebecca didn't want anything to do with it. Well, when we got back from AZ I tried her in it again & now she LOVES it! She is even starting to push the button that says"peek-a-boo" all by herself!


She is all SMILES for the camera!
~~~~~
I gave her rice again 2 days ago and she loved it! I didn't give it to her yesterday and after the blowout she had just before bedtime... I don't want to give it to her anymore! I told Andy I am just going to nurse her until she is potty trained! I don't think she will go for that though, so I better get used to the stinky diapers!

Rachel being a big helper!


I couldn't feed her hast enough! She kept reaching for the bowl... I guess she thought she could do it faster herself!
~~~~~
Well, I decided that I was going to turn on General Conference on the internet yesterday while I sewed Rachel's costume! I haven't watched conference in a long time! There was a lot of really good talks and I am excited to read them when the Ensign comes out next month! Her costume turned out pretty good for not having a pattern! I think I might try and make a bucket that looks like Rocket! We'll see!



She sure loves JUNE!!!!
~~~~~
Andy hung out in the garage pretty much all day yesterday! He is trying to get it organized for his next project that I will have to post about later... if only it was so I could park in it... a dream that will NEVER come true!
She is all SMILES for the camera!
~~~~~
I gave her rice again 2 days ago and she loved it! I didn't give it to her yesterday and after the blowout she had just before bedtime... I don't want to give it to her anymore! I told Andy I am just going to nurse her until she is potty trained! I don't think she will go for that though, so I better get used to the stinky diapers!
Rachel being a big helper!
I couldn't feed her hast enough! She kept reaching for the bowl... I guess she thought she could do it faster herself!
~~~~~
Well, I decided that I was going to turn on General Conference on the internet yesterday while I sewed Rachel's costume! I haven't watched conference in a long time! There was a lot of really good talks and I am excited to read them when the Ensign comes out next month! Her costume turned out pretty good for not having a pattern! I think I might try and make a bucket that looks like Rocket! We'll see!
She sure loves JUNE!!!!
~~~~~
Andy hung out in the garage pretty much all day yesterday! He is trying to get it organized for his next project that I will have to post about later... if only it was so I could park in it... a dream that will NEVER come true!
7 comments:
Good job Carly and Riley both think she looks cute. Did you make the shoes to?
Is it sad that I don't know who June is? At any rate, I'm impressed! Wasn't conference good?! Yeah, rice cereal and baby food in general makes for nasty diapers. It's something you've got to deal with from here until potty training!
Wow, great sewing. I'm impressed. I LOVE the shoes! I want a pair :)
Way cute pictures. Did a great job at sewing. I love it, good thing that you got a picture of Rachel holding June cause I have no clue who that is.
Wow... Our little girls are growing up so fast. You did really good with Rachle's dress, it looks really good. We cant wait to see you guys again.
Ya who is June? The costume is really cute. I'm impressed!!I shouldn't be though you can do anything. I'm so glad that I got to see two weeks ago. LOL! good luck with the stinky diapers.
Sorry I guess I should have put who she is! June is a Little Einstein on the Disney channel... we only had TV for a week and that was long enough for Rachel to find The Little Einsteins and fall in LOVE with them! Even though Annie is the one wearing PINK, she wants to be June because June loves to DANCE!!! She's a silly one!
Post a Comment