Sunday, October 25, 2009

My NEW Diaper Bag!...

Rebecca has found her feet... and next to sucking on her thumb and fingers, her big toe is her new favorite thing!

And of course, her Daddy is also her favorite person in the world! I think she even likes him better than me!

******
The other day Andy was working on organizing the garage and Rebecca found her feet in there too!

Doesn't it look so organized!

******
We went out to Judy and Jared's house for FHE on Monday! It was lots of fun! The girls had a blast playing in jarelyn's "back yard" and riding in her jeep!


This is their "living room"!

The girls really liked the root beer floats!

... and playing with all of Jarelyn's toys!
******
I went to a baby shower last Saturday and saw the cutest diaper bag! I just had to have one very similar to it, so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some corduroy and made one!

This is all of the pieces before any sewing!

And my cute little phone pocket!

Part-way finished!

The matching wipes container with diaper holder!

All Done!!!

The matching set!

The inside of the bag! I made lots of pockets so everything had its own place!
******
My parents are in town, so I will get some pictures up tomorrow of our fun trip to Sea World!

8 comments:

The Cureton Family said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the diaper bag!! Especially the wipes container and diaper holder.

Rochelle said...

Cute bag!! And I'm so jealous you live by a Hobby Lobby! I love that store!

csrussell said...

so so SO cute. I want to make one now:)

Andy and Michele said...

I would love a hobby lobby nearby, oh, and target, and. . ., and . . .! I am so impressed with the bag, it's way cute! I'm just getting outta the diaper bag phase (yeah!), but I'm going to put it on my list for the next one!

Michael + Rena said...

Love the bag (can u e-mail a pattern/instructions?) The picture of Rrbecca finding her feet is absolutely adorable...I love it!

Burdett Family said...

The bag turned out really cute. I love the smile on her face when Andy is holding her.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else the bag is so cute. I also agree with Rena and would love a copy of the instructions. Have fun with Mom and Dad.

Anna & Nando said...

You are so darn crafty! Looks great! Wouldn't if be great to be that flexible and chew on your toes?