Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!...

Thank you to all the Service Men and Women past and present who keep our country safe, especially those who have fallen.

We went to the Veteran's Day Parade on Saturday with my friend Missy! I didn't take that many pictures, but here are a few cute ones!

My cute little Patriotic girl!

Joshua and Beth! (Missy's kids... well, 2 of them!)

Our Cub Scout Banner!

The Float!

Missy's husband, and 2 more of her kids!
Andy was lucky... he had to work, so he didn't have to ride in the float!

The Best Part of the parade was something you would only see in Texas!!!

I love it! Apparently the cows do too!

I hope you all have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

Burdett Family said...

those cows are awesome

Andy and Michele said...

Wow, I would be so afraid to be close to those cows, let alone ride one! Did you see the size of those HORNS! HOLY COW! You're so right about only in Texas. :)

Michael + Rena said...

Michael plans on his next "horse" being a Texas Long Horn! He would have loved to see them ride them and would have liked to join them. Looks like fun!

The Richards said...

Aaron was laughing at the computer i had to see why, it was the cow riding ! thats awesome! i would have like to see that!

Clint and Tiffany said...

Good job on being so caught up in your posting! And the diaper bag you made is freakin' adorable! I love it!

Mom's Place said...

Don't you LOVE the longhorns?!?! They are so fun!

Glad you found my blog! LOL! Now I can follow you ;)

Hawkins Family said...

LOL!! Only in TEXAS!!! That is pretty cool that they do that!! SOund like you guys are doing good. You are quite the little seamstress!! Rachel's halloween costume and a diaper bag. You go girl!!!