Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our MANY Halloween Activities!

I'm not quite sure when, but at some point in time, Halloween has turned into a whole week of events!

Our fun Celebrations started on Wednesday at the Trunk-or-Treat... I for some reason didn't take out the camera to take pictures, so I am waiting on some from Judy... that could take a while! LOL!!!

Here is Rebecca when we got home though! She was so happy to be a little Heffer! I don't know why, but for some reason the flash wasn't working!

Our next Halloween event was the party at Joy-school on Thursday! Rachel had so much fun playing with all of her friends in their costumes!

Rachel, not wanting to take a picture... she was ready to go have fun with her friends!

All her cute little friends at school!

Rachel and two of her favorite friends... Beth wasn't there yet:(

The fun pumpkin she carved shapes in with her class! (At least she got to carve one this year... we bought one and it's still sitting on the table un-carved!)

Friday the Mall had Trick-or Treating at all the stores! It was a lot of fun. I have never seen so many people at our Mall before! Grandma and Papa had fun too!

My cute girls!

Rebecca just chillin'!

Trick-or-Treat!!!

Lot's of Smiles!

Yay! We're HOME!!!!!

We weren't going to go Trick-or-Treating on Halloween, but my friend was going by herself because her husband was sick, so i decided to take the girls and go with her! It was a lot of fun! There wasn't that many houses that were handing out candy, but the kids still had fun!

Rachel thought she was going to pull the boys in the wagon... it didn't work out so well though! We ended up ditching the wagon though because it was taking too long for them to get in and out of it!

April was so nice to knock on all the doors with the kids! I just took pictures!

On the way back to the house Rachel and Ezra held hands... it was too cute!

That was the last of our Halloween Celebrations! It was lots of fun!

4 comments:

Talbot, Nila, Zane, Talon, Archer, and Blade said...

So much fun...Love ya all lots...

Reeds said...

Super cute! How fun to go trick or treating at the mall! She already has a boyfriend :)

Burdett Family said...

I love the hepher. How fun. What a little flirt.

Burdett Family said...

What would Brit say?