Rebecca cut her 1st tooth 2 days ago! I am not sure if I am excited or not... we'll see if she starts biting me! She is sitting up on her own now... she can even get into the sitting position by herself now! She is moving all over the place. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth... I don't think it will be too long before she is crawling!
Here is a cute video of my happy little girl!... if you are seeing this in an e-mail, you will have to go to my blog to watch it... easummersfamily.blogspot.com
We hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and get to eat lots of YUMMY food!
3 comments:
Awwwwww! She's getting bigger!! Hope you are having a very happy Thanksgiving.
She is so cute...She is getting bigger! Happy Thanksgiving.
Thats so cool that she is doing all of that. I know how it is with Zoey and her trying to crawl and already sitting up. last time we weighed her she was 15lbs and 25in long. We all miss and love you guys.
Post a Comment