Thursday, January 28, 2010

It Got Too Quiet...


I am in the kitchen... supposed to be cleaning (but I HAD to check the blogs while I turned on Pandora), and the girls were playing in Rachel's "gate" (Rachel calls it) in the living room.  All of a sudden (a few minutes ago) it got EXTREMELY quiet, so I went in to check on them and this is what I found...

Well, It turns out that Rachel is FAKING, but she put Rebecca to sleep!!! So, I had to have her pose for a few more... she DEFINITELY needs to work on her faking skills!



She did a pretty good job in this one!


Yep... the plug is up-side-down... it must taste better that way, because she ALWAYS has it that way!


A little bit too much of a smile for sleeping!

Almost, but not quite!

Definitely not! She was trying a little too hard! After this one she just started to giggle, so I had to get her out of the gate before she woke up Rebecca!
Thought you all might enjoy a little of my day! Now I better get to REALLY cleaning!

6 comments:

Mom's Place said...

Awwwwww! Emma is sitting here saying, "It's my Rachel"! What a sweet heart!!!!

Burdett Family said...

To cute where did you get that shirt she is wearing?

Andy and Michele said...

That's a good quiet. Usually quiet means trouble! What a good big sister. That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

How cute, but I totally agree with you Rachel needs to work on her faking skills!

Reeds said...

That is so cute! Kira is ALWAYS pretending to be asleep. I can't believe what a good little mini mommy she is-already putting the baby to sleep :)

Troy & Alyssa Packer said...

That is so funny. At least Rebecca fell asleep right.