Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Sunbeam!...


It is amazing to me how fast time goes by! It seems like just yesterday I found out that I was pregnant with this little cutie! I can't believe that she is already a Sunbeam! Before I know it, I am going to be saying that I can't believe she is getting BAPTIZED, then going into YOUNG WOMAN'S, getting her LICENSE then GRADUATING from High School, then GETTING MARRIED!!! If only time would stand still for a while!

Here are some pictures of Rachel on her BIG day!

She was being so cheezy, she didn't really want me to take her picture, but I got some cute ones!


 
Look at that ATTITUDE! She is so full of it!

Well, the smiles didn't last long. Once we got into Primary, and she realized that I was still in the room (which she knew I would be), she wanted nothing to do with sitting by her class. So, she spent the first half of Opening Exercises walking the halls with me to hand out rolls and all the other FUN stuff I had to do for the first Sunday of the new year! Once I had everything done, I sat by her for a little bit until I could sneak away! She ended up LOVING her class! She has a really nice teacher and went with NO PROBLEMS this Sunday! 

2 comments:

Mom's Place said...

I'm so glad that she and Emma are in the same class! It has really helped Emma! She looks forward to seeing both her and Alejandro!

EmF said...

What a cutie!