Rachel declared Tuesday to be a PINK day! I'm not sure why she chose Tuesday... I guess she was just too excited to wait for Valentine's Day! So we started off our day with PINK EGGS (how many of you have eaten pink eggs?)...
and PINK milk (I wish I had know that it was going to be a pink day and I could have got strawberry syrup or something other than just food coloring)...
then the girls had a PINK bath...
and they both had to wear PINK outfits because Rachel said so!
I was thinking that everything was going to have to be PINK the whole day, but thankfully when she went to preschool, she just said that it was a PINK day and I didn't have to make everything else be PINK!!!
4 comments:
I can't believe you ate those eggs. They remind me of vomit! Yuck!
Great! Missy! Now I'm going to be thinking of it as pink Vomit! LOL!!!
Looks like it was a fun pink day!!! Emma has pink days quite often. Luckily, I don't have to cook pink food!
those eggs look disgusting are they even cooked all the way?
Rachel and I are of one heart. I declare every day Pink day!
Post a Comment