Thursday, April 15, 2010

EASTER Weekend... I know, it's a few weeks late!...

We had quite the Easter this year... WARNING: Major Picture Overload! I had Preschool at my house so I got to plan the Easter Party! It was Thursday, and the kids had a BLAST! They each got to make a Bunny Basket, and a Bunny Face to wear for the EGG hunt! Here are some pictures from Preschool:
I had got some bunny ears for a game we played with the kids, and Rebecca thought they were great!
Friday we went FISHING again! I caught a sucker fish... appearantly they aren't "real" fish... they are a mix of a Goldfish and something else... but I caught it and that's all that counts! 
Missy caught a Sunfish... Rebecca was her good luck charm this time!
We also had a Flashlight Egg Hunt at the Air Force Rec. Camp.  For some reason I didn't take any pictures of it. The kids had a blast though! It was a great idea and we are going to have to make it a tradition!

Saturday, I went with April to the Egg Hunt at the AFB! We left the babies at the Wallace's with the DADS!!! Can you believe it? The kids had a blast... even though they didn't get very many eggs!
The Easter Bunny came and Rachel gave him a HUG!!!
All the cutie-pa-tuties with the Easter Bunny!
There were 100's of eggs... but the kids only ended up with a couple... they were more worried about other things!
Waiting for them to turn on the sirens so we could start getting eggs!

Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came to our house!  He was pretty good at hiding our baskets!
Rebecca's
Rachel's
Andy's (I think he was hinting for him to put away the fishing stuff!
And he even hid mine!
When Rachel woke up, she walked right past Rebecca's and her's to get to our room. I told her that we had to wait for Rebecca to wake up so we could go see if the Easter Bunny came. She said, "I think he did, I saw a basket under Daddy's chair!" (She assigns seats at the table) So after we got Rebecca out of bed, she first tried to take Rebecca's basket because it was in plain sight.
But then she moved on to hers... 
Although she couldn't get it out with her hands... so she used...
her FEET! Yep, she's my crazy kid!
She was so EXCITED!!!
Next it was Rebecca's turn to find her basket:
And the first thing she did...
Was get a PEEP!...
And she DEVOURED it!
And she was a HAPPY baby!
Then I had to find my basket...
The Easter Bunny hid it in my craft room!
Andy was too TIRED to get up to find his...
So he told Rachel where to look for it...
And somehow he knew right where it was? He's such a SMARTY!!!
We had Easter Dinner at the Wallace's house. It was YUMMY and FUN! The kids got to look for more EGGS, so they were excited!
For some reason they kept following each other around to find the eggs? We told them if they separated they could find more, but they didn't seem to care!
Rachel found the baby green egg... she was so excited about it for some reason! She is a GOOF!
Since Easter was on Conference week, I had the girls wear their dresses the week before and after Easter. I forgot to take pictures the week before, so these are from the 2nd time they wore their dresses!
They were both being goofy and wouldn't really smile for me though.
I think they turned out pretty cute anyway! I love these 2 girls more than anything! It was a FUN Easter... I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

5 comments:

Michael + Rena said...

The dresses are adorable! I wish I could sew clothes, I guess I'm too intimidated to try. I made the Easter Basket by locker hooking. I had never done locker hooking before, but I thought it would make a cute basket. it was really easy to learn!

Summers Family said...

HA! I didn't make them this year! I was too lazy and bought them at JC Penny's!

Andy and Michele said...

I love that Rebecca is bald! All my kids are bald, so it just makes me happy! :) They look so cute. Very fun Easter.

Burdett Family said...

fun fun fun cute dresses!

Anna & Nando said...

Looks like life is going really well!! What beautiful and happy girls, Rebecca has quite a contagious smile!!