Monday, April 26, 2010

The Finished Project!...

Well, I finished my Scrapbook Cabinet... that's it's new technical name! I still need to get some new knobs for it, but it is holding all my stuff now! I LOVE it!
It wasn't completely dry in these pictures, so the polycrylic doesn't look even, but I assure you... it is!

Rachel wanted me to take a picture of her with her flowers... I cleaned out some junk I had in boxed, and she fell in love with them, so they are now all over my house! I'm sure they'll find there way to the trash soon!

I was folding laundry in my room the other day, and I couldn't hear Rebecca anywhere, so I went to find her and this is where she was...
In the playroom, just chillin'! Her and Daphne (the 15 mo. old I watch) fight over this chair... they often try pulling each other out of it, or they bite each other because they want in it. Oh, to be a baby!

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you let your 3 (almost 4) year-old feed your baby yogurt? Well, I imagine it would look something like this... and the 3 year-old would be out in the backyard!
At least it was just vanilla and less than half the container was left in it when Rachel decided to leave it on the table (where Rebecca could reach it) to go play in the backyard with the boys! She was really enjoying rubbing it all over the place! I had to stop to take pictures this time... last time Rachel did something she shouldn't have, I told Andy about it and his first reply was, "Did you take a picture so you could blog about it!" So, I am sorry, you don't get to see the pictures of a Bald-Colorful-Polka-Dotted-Head Rebecca... compliments of Rachel and the dry-erase markers!

Oh, by the way, I have a new calling! I am no longer the Primary Secretary. I am now the 2nd Counselor in Young Woman's! I am really excited for this new calling! I hope it's as fun as I have always thought it would be! I get to serve with some really amazing women!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cabinet.

Britt Riggin said...

The Cabinet looks fabulous! and your girls are so freaking cute.

Michael + Rena said...

The colorful bald head sounds hillarious! I'm surprised there is no picture...but I'm sure you'll have plenty more opportunity for pictures where Rachel is 'helping' Rebecca.

Anna & Nando said...

Looks Great! I don't know where you get the energy for all your projects. But they sure turn out great!

Missy said...

I love the end result. I know I will be really envious and have to do one of my own when we finally settle on a place to live. I will miss my wall unit way too much!