Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun Baybsitting...

This semester I have been watching my friend April's kids on Monday, Wednesday and Friday! She has 2 boys and 1 cute little girl... so needless to say, we have been having quite a PARTY! Ezra just turned 5 and he goes to preschool, so he is only here for an hour and a half. Faber turned 3 in November, and Daphne just turned one in February, they are here for about 4 hours... depending on how long we TALK when April gets back from school! So, essentially I have 2 sets of TWINS! I can now say that I am very glad that I didn't get my wish of having twins! 
The other day the kids all wanted to have a picnic in the backyard... they have been bugging Andy to build a picnic table, but they settled for the good ol' jean blanket! They had so much fun! 
Later that day, I was doing double duty feeding the babies! I was actually just feeding Daphne, but when Rebecca is around and Daphne is eating, she thinks it's her turn to eat too! Luckily this day she settled for the bottle! (isn't Rachel getting so good at taking pictures!)
The next day they were here, they all wanted to wear HATS and SUNGLASSES because it was SO BRIGHT (at least they said so)! So, I rounded up some hats and glasses of Rachel's... Poor kids... At least they are TOUGH boys!
The babies LOVE to watch the kids out in the backyard! I have to put the gate up for them so they don't go out and get POKIES! I keep telling them that if they would hurry and learn how to walk that they could go out and play, but I must not be convincing enough!
Well, that is what we have been up to lately!

6 comments:

Burdett Family said...

sounds like lots of fun.

Andy and Michele said...

You are so positive about it! I really don't like babysitting, at least when it's on a regular schedule - so good job to you!

Clint and Tiffany said...

SO MANY KIDS!! Good job! Your hair is adorable! I'm still sticking with growing mine out but seeing yours SO makes me want to chop it! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are enjoying babysitting or at least that Rachel is having fun with the kids. Love the haircut.

Mom's Place said...

I miss babysitting! For me, it's helpful in that I get so much more done!

Michael + Rena said...

so, does that make you want to have more ;) Looks like the weather is nice!