On June 13th, we had a LOT of visitors at our house! First to arrive was Tyler and Krystle... They got here at about 11p.m. Rachel was so excited that she was going to FINALLY meet her cousin Trinity so she got to stay up REALLY late, even Rebecca was up to see them... she had fallen asleep, but with all the commotion she woke up!
After Tyler and Krystle were here, and everyone was settled, at about 11:30, our "other" guests arrived... Rachel didn't know that they were coming, so she was EXTREMELY EXCITED when they pulled up! Who were they? Let's see:
OK, so you can't tell who all these sleepy heads are! Well, let me tell you who they are... Sady, Rachel, Carly and Riley! They came with Grandma & Papa! (what AWESOME grandparents they are to travel 10 hours {14with their driving} to come see Rachel for her birthday!
****
We had so much fun with our guests! We took them out to the base and went swimming at China Beach. Then we went Bowling! I, of course, didn't take my camera! But Krystle and Dad took pictures on their phones, so I need to get them from them!
Here are some other fun pictures of the babies though!
The cutest chubby cheeked baby ever!!!
Trinity sharing her bear with Rebecca! (Even IF it wasn't by choice!)
Rebecca taking Trinity's blanket... that girl REALLY LOVES blankets!
And this is what it looked like at 10:45... When they FINALLY went to sleep... at least it wasn't after midnight like the night before!!!!
Aren't they cute... when they're asleep!!!!
*****
Tuesday was Rachel's 4th Birthday... so that will be a post all on it's own! Tyler and Krystle also continued on their voyage Tuesday morning. They are in-route transferring from Virginia Beach to Washington State!
Here is a picture of all the kids before they left!
*****
Wednesday was another fun day with my family! We went to Playday at the park... the kids absolutely LOVED the park! Then we went back to China Beach and I remembered my camera this time! China Beach is probably the FUNNEST kiddie pool ever!
Rachel LOVES the water... it is really hard to keep her contained in the pool!
Rebecca and Grandma!!!
Rachel and Carly... waiting for the bucket to drop water on their heads!
Crazy girls...
Riley was a little tired at the pool this day... he had fallen asleep in the swing at the park! I don't think he was feeling that great.
*****
Thursday was the day that everyone went home. We really enjoyed having everyone here and we HOPE they come back some time SOON!!!!!
5 comments:
Man my kids are cute. And it is about time you update this dang thing. Sounds like lots of fun you forgot to pu that Riley kicked everyone's but at bowling.
Looks like a great time. Rebecca is so cute in her suit and hat in the water!
So much fun. Wish I could have made the trip! But I will see you soon!
Wow, those are some nice grandparents! I don't know if I'll ever be that brave!! How fun for visitors though!
I miss China Beach...
Post a Comment