Thursday, December 30, 2010

Family Pictures!...

Now that Christmas has come and gone, and the Parents have all opened their presents... I can post our family pictures! My AWESOME friend Tiffany Roundy took them for us! She is the most AMAZING photographer... she even got a few of Andy smiling (which is really hard to capture on camera)! She also made this slide-show, so it makes posting them REALLY easy!!! Enjoy, but you can't click on the big screen view, because it looks terrible. Blogger wouldn't let me download the HD version :(



I hope you all have had a WONDERFUL Christmas! LOVE to you ALL!!!

4 comments:

Regan said...

FINALLY! You got a lot of really good ones. And Rachel is just beautiful. There are seriously so many great shots of her. I love the warm colors, too. And the one of you and Andy holding hands! What would we do without Tiff??

Packer Family said...

Way cute pictures but I feel jipped. I need copies of these way cute pictures. They turned out really good!

The Cureton Family said...

Emma!!! Those dresses are ADORABLE!!! I am so impressed!Great job!

Burdett Family said...

love the pictures way cute