Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mr. Santa...

 I know it has taken me forever to update my blog, but I couldn't get the videos of Rachel's dance to upload. I finally resorted to a private YouTube video, and now I can continue blogging. I know, I shouldn't be so stinkin' OCD about my blog posts being in order, but I am! Anyway, here is her dance recital post!

 Rachel had her FIRST dance recital on December 16th! She was so stinkin' cute in her costumes! She remembered all of her moves and did a GREAT job!
This is her and her friends before the dance started!

This is her first dance! She is the one all the way on the left! She looks so cute in this costume!
Her and Eva after the first dance!
This is her 2nd dance! She was a cute little bunny and was so excited that she got to help Megan down from the music box!
 Here she is after the dance! She is one CUTE bunny!!!

I LOVE this girl! I am excited to see her next dance recital!

No comments: