I have learned a few things this morning...
#1- NEVER take a shower
#2- NEVER leave a almost 5-year-old in charge of your 2-year-old while you are showering
#3- NEVER bring any type of writing device into the house... your 2-year-old will find it... somehow... even if you have no clue where it was!
As I stepped out of the shower this morning, my dearest daughter Rachel was headed into the bathroom to tell me the Rebecca (my not so dearest daughter at the moment) had COLORED all over the fridge! Hmm, where could she have gotten a marker? So, I start to get mad at Rachel, because she was coloring yesterday with the dry erase markers while Rebecca was napping... So, as I step into the kitchen so see the SILVER PERMANENT MARKER all over the fridge... I bite my tongue and apologize to Rachel... But where on Earth did she find the marker? I have NO CLUE... I'm sure I could probably blame it on Rachel still, but I honestly don't know, so oh well!
So, this is the aftermath of a 2-year-old with a permanent marker! I tried to be mad... I really did, but someone really awesome invented this cool little gadget called a MAGIC ERASER and I knew it would take it right off... so I had to pose Rebecca for some pictures!
Her awesome "uh oh, I'm in trouble look"
Turned into, "look mom! I color my tummy!"
I asked what she did... "I color! I naughty!"... of course, with a big smile!
I said, "yes, that's naughty!"... so she turns to the fridge to tell it just how naughty it was for getting colored on!
Aren't I cute when I'm naughty?
So, I gave her the magic eraser...
And less than 10 minutes later... It's a MIRACLE!!!! Whoever invented this thing needs a medal... or at least a cookie!
p.s. NO Rebecca did NOT clean the fridge... I did... but she was really mad when I took the magic eraser from her!
4 comments:
rubbing alcohol works wonders on permanent marker as well. we have learned from experience here too. my showers happen before kids get up now.
wow, good job not being mad. one of my big weaknesses is over-reacting. thats really amazing that we can get that kinda stuff off!
those things are great except they don't work on the wall with permanent marker.
I bet that was a fun filled day! She is cute when she is naughty though!
Post a Comment