I know, I was doing so good keeping up, then I got sick of my laptop taking forever to load pictures and I quit... Well, we have a NEW COMPUTER now, so I won't have ANY excuses!!!
Andy's sister Amber bought Rebecca the "Melissa & Doug" band set for her birthday!!! She told me that she hoped I still liked her after I saw what she had bought for her... little did she know, I was wanting to get that exact thing for the girls! Well, after we got home from Bear Lake- during the 3 Day Potty training- I opened it up for the girls to play with! Needless to say, they LOVED it!
Some of the pictures are blurry, but they kept wanting me to take pictures of them playing all the different instruments!
I'm not sure what happened to this one, but it looks kinda like I was focused on Rachel!
Thanks Auntie Amber for the AWESOME new toys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment