Last I checked I thought I had two little girlie girls... but when we went to the Dirt Track Race here in Glenrock this past Saturday evening, they sure turned into little TOM BOYS!!!
We brought their balls and gloves... and they played with them for a little while...
We bought a glove for Rachel to play Tee Ball, and Rebecca HAD to have one too...
They were having so much fun...
So cute!
And then, the BOYS showed up...
And my girlie girls disappeared...
They had so much fun playing with the boys cars in the dirt!
Rebecca was a daddy's girl... like always!
I love the look on her face!
Rebecca kept making the boys mad, because she kept messing up their "dirt track" they were making for their cars!
Rachel had so much fun with the boys!
They had some really cute cars there!
They did a candy toss for the kids...
They all got to go stand on the track...
And they tossed candy from the stand!
Rebecca was ready!
It went FAST...
Rachel with her LOOT!!!
The missionaries were at the race... one of the drivers is an investigator... They even got to do an interview on the loud speaker... Rachel was there to support them the whole way!
It was a fun evening with the family... We will have to buy some CARS for the girls to play with next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment