With all of the fun things we did this past month, I am EXTREMELY behind on my blog. So, I will try to catch up quickly!
Andy's Dad came to visit the last couple days of June. The girls had so much fun with Grandpa & Grandma Wynne! While they were here, we went to the Tate Museum at Casper College. They have a MAMMOTH Skeleton on display. It was found just about 40 miles north of Glenrock! I couldn't believe how fascinated Rachel was with it! She looked through all the pictures with Grandma Wynne.
There was lots of fun activities for the kids to do at the museum!
Rachel had a BLAST!
Rebecca was even excited to see all the neat stuff!
After the museum, we let the kids play at McDonald's for lunch, then went to the Aquatic Center. I think Grandpa went down the water slide about 50 times with the girls... well, maybe not that much, but it was a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment