Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Costume Making!...

 This year was the year to make costumes! 5 of the kids in our ward were being Hogwart's kids! So, I made 3 Griffindor Robes, 1 Ravenclaw Robe, & 1 Slitherin Robe! They weren't to terrible to make!
Rachel wanted to be... wait for it... RAPUNZEL! Go figure! I didn't like any of the dressed that they had for her, so I decided to make it myself! I think it turned out pretty good!
 Still needs the bottom trim...
 Rebecca modeling the dress...
 So CUTE!...
 I wanted Rebecca to be Pascal, but I had decided against it until the last minute... On Monday, (yes, 2 days before the trunk-or-treat at the church) I went to the store to get stuff to come up with Pascal...

 I decided I didn't want people to think she was a boy, so I made a cute tutu for her to wear!
 I made her costume out of 3 green shirts...
Trying it on...
 Still needs a few adjustments...
 Too CUTE!!!
 And of course... we had to make some hair adjustments too! Tess was going to be Ginny Weasley, so she HAD to have ORANGE hair! It really wasn't this orange, but I thought this picture looked cool!
 And Rachel needed a LONG wig, so I had to try it on! What do you think?

No comments: