Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week!...

My friend Regan had an awesome idea to give a small gift each day for Teacher Appreciation Week! So, we joined in on the fun! We absolutely LOVE Rachel's Kindergarten teacher! She is so much fun and does really awesome with all of the kids! Here is what we gave her:

I forgot to take a picture of day 1, but they looked something like this... I used pink scissors and pink and brown paisley paper on the edges of them! It says, "Your a cut above the rest!"
 Day 2 we gave her her FAVORITE soda and popcorn! It says, "Pop pop, Fizz fizz, oh what a great teacher you is!"
 Day 3 was this awesome post it note holder! It says, "Take note we think your awesome!"
 Day 4 was this sweet pencil I made from a Pringles can! Can I just say that I LOVE Pintrest!
 Inside were some Macaroons (made with my Thrive Macaroon mix!) dipped in chocolate! YUM!
 Day 5 was this beautiful plant Rachel picked out! It says, "Thanks for helping me grow this year!"
I hope that every year can be this fun making gifts for all of our awesome teachers! Thanks for the great idea Regan!

No comments: