Sunday, June 24, 2012

Donuts For Sale!...

On June 9th, a group of my friends all got together to have a yard sale! I didn't really have that many things to sell, so I had Rachel sell some donuts! She had so much fun! I was a little worried when I had Roxanne's husband pick up 6 dozen donuts, but in the end it was worth it! 
With the price of the donuts, Rachel had potential to make $12 if she sold all of them. At the end of the day, after the kids had eaten almost a whole dozen, she ended up making $16.50! I know of a couple "Grandpas" that gave her a couple dollars without buying a donut, but I think she must have jipped a few people on their change! I guess when you are an adorable 5-year-old, you can get away with that!
I think we will be having to sell donuts at ALL of our yard sales from now on!

No comments: