Rachel got to have a party on the last day of school which was JUNE 1st! It was a little strange that they added 4 days of school after Memorial Day, but I guess we will get used to it since it will be that way next year too.
The principal bought pizza for all of the classes and since I have been Rachel's room mom, and I get to be in charge of party food, we had other goodies too!
Rachel ended the school year at the yellow table!
Rebecca LOVES going to Rachel's school parties! Tess is her favorite person, so that is who she sat by at this party!
Tess, Lorelei, AJ, Riley and Rebecca!
Gage, Rachel, Carson, & JJ
Kaitlyn's mom brought balloons for all the kids too!
WE did a combined gift for Mrs. Steele! We had everyone send in $10 and a picture that each student drew of something that reminded them of Mrs. Steele. We bought a Supreme Head-to-Toe Spa Package some Dr. Pepper and a couple fancy chocolate bars and truffles! Then Laura made a book with the drawings and pictures of each kid! It was an awesome surprise and something EVERY teacher deserves!
Here is my little Rachel one last time with Mrs. Steele! She is going to miss having her for a teacher! We really LOVE her!
2 comments:
How fun!
I'm sure the fact that Tess was at the GREEN table had something to do with where Rebecca wanted to sit! And Tess informs me that that is Gracie's mom, not Kaitlyn's.
Post a Comment