One of the many perks of having such an awesome photographer as one of my BFF's is that she takes lots of pictures of my kids! It just so happens that that awesome friend's daughter shared a birthday party with Rachel!
We wanted the girls to coordinate but not match. Tiff found Arlie's dress in the toddler section at Target, so I got material that matched and made a dress for Rachel! We also made the girl's necklaces! Planning this party was so much fun! Can you believe that Arlie is a whole week OLDER than Rachel! I guess that's what happens when I am 6 inches taller than Arlie's DAD!
We took the girls to Tiff's FAVORITE spot to shoot at! The sun comes through the trees at the perfect angles! Here are a few pictures that haven't been edited! The girls had so much fun!
Of course, Rebecca had to get in on the action too! She HAD to have a matching necklace too... only hers doesn't have a purple heart!
I LOVE Rachel surrounded by all the bright PINK!
And Rebecca's hair looks so pretty up against the yellow!
Here are the pictures she edited for the INVITATIONS!!!
I didn't have her send me the hard copy of the invites, so I scanned it so you could see how they turned out!
Here is the FRONT:
And here is the back:
Are they CUTE or what! Tiffany made the whole layout by herself! It was a first for her, usually she just buys a template... this time she just bought the heart and chevron "paper" and designed the layout on her own! I LOVE how they turned out!
It makes you want to have a Rainbow Party... doesn't it!















1 comment:
The pictures are gorgeous! I saved Tess' invite to hang up in her room!
Post a Comment