We have been having a fun summer! We have been spending a lot of time with the Wallace's. Most of the time it is with the kids while April is at school, but sometimes we go over to their house too! I love going over there, because Jake entertains us with how strong he is! You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but he is pretty strong! He did a push-up with April on his back! That not strong enough for you? There is no picture for proof, but he did one with me on his back! Yep, he's pretty strong!
Rebecca has been spending a lot of time next door at the Ashford's! Tess is her FAVORITE "little" person, even though she is Rachel's age. She is going to miss her a TON when they move!
We have even had a couple good rain storms! The water only lasts about a month though, we are on water restrictions again :-(
Two days this month, I had NINE kids! YIKES!!! It was quite the adventure! The 2-year-old is taking a nap in this picture! The oldest girl is almost 10! I don't know how anyone can have that many kids!
I have been babysitting the Wallace kids every day this month! The boys keep me very entertained! I never know what they are going to come up with! They came out of the room with these balls in their shirts... they were being "fatties"! At least they didn't say they were PREGNANT!
Ezra decided he wanted to put them both in his shirt...
Rocio came over one of the days that I had the Pratt kids too. We took TEN kids to the park here at the apartments! You might think we are crazy, but it was much easier than having them in the house ALL day! We made them line up in age order to walk to and from the park! Aren't they so cute!
Katie (2), Rebecca(3), Daphne(3), Mia(4), Janna(5), Faber(5), Rachel(6), Ezra(7), Emma(7) & Nathalie(9) Yep, that's 3 sets of twins... only they are 3-6 months apart in each set!
After Rachel's birthday, I took her and Rebecca to WalMart to spend her birthday money! She decided to spend it ALL on Lalaloopsy dolls! She had to trade her car she got that was Littlest Pet Shops, because she isn't allowed to have them, so she got her AND her sister a Lalaloopsy one!
Playing with their new cars!
We went over to help Regan pack a couple times, and one of them, Daphne climbed up in the sink to wash her hands and couldn't get down! Rebecca willingly went in to help her... only it wasn't much help!
April, Jake, Regan & I took all the kids to see Madagascar 3 on the 18th! It was super fun! All the kids really liked it! They are still singing Afro Circus!
Rachel, Tess, Ezra, Bridget, Jake, Faber, & Rebecca's arm!
I stayed up late a few nights helping Regan pack... and by late I mean like ELEVEN o'clock! I know... I'm a pansy! I took a cute picture of Regan & Rocio packing!
Rachel's kindergarten teacher wanted to meet us at the park one day, so on the 21st, Regan & Rocio each took one of my extra kids and we headed to the park! It was nice to be able to hang out at the park with Mrs. Steele (whom we are told we have to call Rebecca now)! The kids had fun running around and eating popsicle!
Of course... Rebecca HAS to have GREEN every time!
On the 22nd, I brought Nadia home with me from Visiting Teaching her mom! She hadn't ever been over to play, and her mom needed a break! She had baby #4 on Rebecca's birthday! Of course, Tess & Mia had to come over to play too!All the kids enjoyed eating chicken nuggets and fries out on the porch!
Ezra, Faber, Daphne, Mia, Rachel, Nadia, Rebecca & Tess!
Rachel has been learning how to do her OWN hair! We will see how good she gets before next school year! Her and Rebecca had to pose for a picture!
I can't believe how fast June went by! This summer needs to SLOW DOWN!!!
1 comment:
No, the whole rest of this year needs to SPEED UP so I can have a house again!! We did have some good times in June!
Post a Comment