August was a sad month. We had to say goodbye to our best friends, the Wallace's. They got transferred to Washington where they could live closer to April's family. The kids had lots of fun hanging out before they left.
My silly girls!
We had to go to Mr. Gatti's one last time with them, the kids, and by kids, I mean Jake and April, had a blast on the bumper cars!
Rocio and I went to April's to watch the packers pack all of their things.
We were good sports and smiled for the camera, but trust me, it wasn't a happy experience.
I had been cutting Jake's hair for the past 3 years about and he had to squeeze in one more hair cut before they left.. so I had a little fun before his high and tight
It was a sad day when the Wallace Family drove away. I'm glad for the friendship we have and that we will forever be friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment