Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter...

We had a really fun Easter! Rachel loved all of her eggs with candy in them, and her finger paint and other toys that were in her basket. We went over to my parent's house for dinner and the egg hunt. The kids really enjoyed finding all of the eggs... I stuffed 250 of them, so they got to play a few times!
We had a yummy hamburger BBQ for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert... and I made some chocolate covered strawberries which were extremely delicious!

After dinner, just before everyone went home, Troy asked Alyssa to marry him... so they are engaged! I can't believe my family is all grown up! After Troy and Tyler (who are both engaged now) get married, that will just leave one brother to get married! I am glad that both of them found good girls to marry... I love both of my future sister-in-laws! Well... I hope that you all had a GREAT Easter!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Emma-
Your daughter is so cute. I hope that things are well. Denise told me that you were doing good at Cosmo school. Good luck and lets keep in touch.