Tuesday, April 1, 2008
March 2008...
So March has come and gone... We had an exciting month. Rachel is constantly doing new things. She has become quite the little talker. I decided to count how many words that she says and I ended at about 125. She is starting to learn her colors, and she says almost all of her cousins, aunts and uncles names. She recognizes people in pictures and says their names too. I was showing her our blog page and she said "Bubba" remembering her cousin (that we call Chubba) that she had seen a little over a month before that. "I can't" has become her favorite thing to say... even though most of the time she really can do whatever it is she is trying to do. She puts her own shoes on... granted they are not always on the right feet... but at least she is doing it herself! She has gone potty in the toilet a few more times... I think we still have a while for that one. I am going to have a hard time keeping her clean this summer. She LOVES to be outside playing in the dirt! She has learned that pens are fun to write on things with... hopefully she will stick with her legs and the bottom of her feet, and not find my walls! I am excited for every new day to find out what she is going to learn or do next! I hope you all had a fun month of March... and I hope you have a GREAT April!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
when i was driving to urgent care i couldn't help but think of when you threw that bottle at elaines face and she had to get stitches in her eyebrow! haha it made me laugh and forget a little about myself!!
Rachel is so cute. Watch out because she will find your walls hopefully it isn't with marker like Britt did:) I saw you at church on Sunday and it looked like Rachel was having a rough day. Poor girl. Have a great one. Talk to ya soon. Katie
Its so much fun watching our little ones grow up. and to see what they are going to do next. sometimes its things they shouldn't but you just have to turn your head and laugh because its so dang cute. Rachel is so cute. Shar
Post a Comment