
Rachel was eating her dinner... (well she was done eating, but still in her chair) and she says "pee", so I took her out and set her on the toilet... and she went poo in the toilet. Ok, so she might be confused on what to say... but she does say poo too! Ha, that sounds funny! Anyway, I just thought it was exciting that she said pee and then she actually went. I see potty training in the near future! Hopefully I can be done with this diaper thing... at least until the next one! LOL...
3 comments:
How cute your blog is. I am glad you found me. Umm the question I should be asking is are YOU going to be at church on Sunday. I have been there for the past 2 or three weeks and no Emma. What the heck. Actually I am probably going to be out of town tomorrow. So dang it. I miss chatting with you. I need to come visit you at school so you can update my hair.
Have a great day and a Happy Easter. Talk to ya soon. Katie
I wish Crew would go in the toilet. He's going to be a hard one to potty train. Anyways about my biz in my garage, I make cute stuff out of decrative tin. I have a blog for it, you can look at it on my blog. So are you going to beauty school? Awesome if you are. I want to be an aestetition (spelling??). Well have a great easter weekened, maybe I will run into you down there. I am coming down for one of my nephews fairwells.
Cute blog! Rachel is getting so big! I hardly recognize her! We do need to get together sometime! Give us a call!
Post a Comment