
Every semester at school, we put on a Hair Show for the students that are wanting to enroll in the Academy. As our assignment for the show we have to have at least one model for the runway!

This time I used one of the girls from the class that started in January. She said she always wanted to "dress up" like Marilyn Monroe... so that is who she was! It was kinda scary actually. It was the first time that I have ever done an all over virgin bleach application. Luckily she lifted really quick (No hair damage)!

The first picture of Tamra is a practice "do" the day before the show, then there are a few in the "dressing room", and then one on the runway! It was really fun! I think I might actually miss some parts of school... but then again, maybe NOT!

I can't wait for June 5th!!!!
1 comment:
You did good making her look like Marilyn Monroe! Sounds like fun! I can't believe you almost have Rachel potty trained! Go Emma!
Post a Comment