I was at my Mom's house the other day getting some of my files off of her computer when I found these photos! They are from a Christmas party we had at Shirley and Marshall's house (Andy's Aunt). We had played a White Elephant game... I remember that Andy had somehow cheated to end up with the Andies Mints that he had brought... only he said that I frought them... I think it was against the rules to end up with the gift you brought... or something like that! Anthony and Vinette had just got engaged... I think the day before this! Anyway, I hope that you all enjoy these pictures from December 26, 2004! Have a good one!

Grandma & Great Grandma

Jessi & Mickayla

Justin

Grandma & Great Grandma

The Gang

Vinette & Anthony


Alvin... Mickayla, Andy, Kelly, & Great Grandma

Andy

Calleigh Dawn

Jessi & Mickayla

Jessie & Mickayla & Shirley

Shirley, Andy & Kelly

Calliegh Dawn & Marshall
No comments:
Post a Comment